Project #1 Bathroom. We changed the curtain rod--the old one was unpleasant to look at and with our new shower curtain (courtesy of West Elm) I love the way it turned out. While I was putting together the new rod, my lovely husband re-caulked the entire tub. Go Matt!
Here is a picture of the before and after.
Project #2: Number of House. I have been in love with these exterior house numbers at the Home Depot for two years and have been nervous to actually purchase them and apply them to our home. I was worried the project was something too advanced for me to tackle; at least until now. We did it! This is a rough picture, but such an improvement. We still have to fill in the previous holes and clean the area up, but I simply couldn't resist posting our new house number! Here is the before and after. (note: I can't wait to paint our home so please bare with us)